UTILITY / SERVICE BODY
HD Square Tube Rack
Built for the hardest working trucks on the road, the HD Square Tube Utility/Service Body Rack is the top choice for drivers and fleet owners who want the versatility of protected rear hand loading, as well as the ability to load large materials from the side via a forklift. Manufactured with Schedule 10 American steel, this rigid metal with a .120 wall is the strongest and most durable metal used for truck Racks, providing reliable support for whatever you throw at it.
Our HD Square Tube Utility/Service Body Racks are forklift loadable and were engineered to accommodate the functionality of the service body, with the unique interlocking Modular design delivering the same reliable strength you expect from a Rack-it. The custom fit for the body lines of each truck ensures a quiet, stable ride. Easily assembled and maneuvered during installation and offering unmatched strength and stability, our Forklift Loadable Rack provides a versatile and efficient solution for any material you need to haul.
We know performance is all in the details, so we’ve custom designed every Rack for Make, Model and Year-specific fitting. Whether you have a service, utility, flatbed or contractor body – we’ve designed a Rack for you.
- The modular design of the rack utilizes a machined tube clamp that joins the front section with the rear, creating a strong connection point with nearly zero flex.
- The entire Modular Rack is packaged securely in a one box system which includes all the hardware required to assemble the Rack – and it can be shipped anywhere. The final assembled Rack creates a singular unit support cage over the truck body and cab, providing support for supplies and protection in the event of an accident.
- Our convenient dropped side design allows perfect forklift loading from the left and right side.
- We've designed the rear bar to hinge on the curb side and swing away, pinning into a catch bracket when not in use so it never gets left behind on a jobsite.
- Double weld-in gussets at each cross bar and cab overhang provide maximum structural integrity, creating an even stronger frame resistant to snapping.
- Multiple mounting options available including angle iron on the inside shoulder, Flat bar to the top of the sidepacks and Fore and Aft mounting options are also available.
RACK-IT UTILITY / SERVICE BODY RACK FEATURES
Interlocking Modular assembly delivers the same strength as a one-piece design.
Fore and Aft mounting design works in conjunction with bodies with and without top-opening lids.
Rounded front bar reduces wind friction and supports a quiet ride.
The HD Square Tube design has four heavy-duty cleat style tie downs to safety secure our loads to.
Match your style with three stock powder coat options available in gloss black, texture (matte) black or white. All racks come stock with a base primer coat and a top coat of your color choice
We include one removable center bar with each rack for helping to brace shorter materials. This bar can be removed and stored away in a set of storage cradles. Optional center cross bars are also available for the overhang section on extended and crew cab applications.
Outfit your whole fleet, each Rack is custom built for each specific truck’s Make, Model and Year, designed to the truck’s body type, allowing for functional access to storage and reduction of wind noise.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.