3000 Series Camper Shell
Steel Square Tube Rack
Outfit your truck and camper shell combo with the high load-bearing performance and robust look of square American steel in the versatile 3000 Series Camper Shell Square Tube Rack. Finished with a base primer coat and an additional top coat in gloss black, texture black or white; the powder coat finish comes stock with this premium design. With even less flex than a standard round tube, the square tube comes out as our strongest Rack yet, with the style and strength to suit your truck body and hauling requirements for the weekend or workday.
Our 3000 Series Camper Shell Racks are designed to provide the best solution for truck drivers looking to combine their camper shell with a rugged, versatile Rack. Engineered to install around most standard flat-bottom shells, the Fully Welded one-piece design delivers a custom fit for the body lines of each truck, ensuring a quiet, stable ride. Fully functional with the shell either on or off the truck, the 3000 Series offers maximum strength to haul recreational equipment, construction materials, and anything else you need to load and go.
We know performance is all in the details, so we’ve custom designed every Rack for Make, Model and Year-specific fitting. Whether you have a standard cab, extended or crew, short bed, long bed – we’ve designed a Rack for you.
- Fully welded one-piece construction creates a singular unit support cage over the shell and cab, providing support for supplies and protection in the event of an accident.
- This unique design combines camper shell compatibility along with a drop side for loading / unloading with a forklift.
- We use only robust Schedule 10 Steel tube construction with a .120 wall, the strongest and most durable material used in Truck Rack manufacturing.
- The swing-away rear bar hinges on the curb side and locks into a catch bracket mounted on the rack, saving time and making sure the rear bar never gets left behind.
- Double weld-in gussets at each cross bar and cab overhang provide maximum structural integrity, creating an even stronger frame resistant to snapping.
- Full length flat bar runs the length of the truck's bed rails, distributing weight evenly providing maximum structural integrity.
- The Rack can also be paired with camper shells that contour down the side of the truck's bed rail, however this may require notching the shell at the mounting points.
RACK-IT 3000 SERIES RACK FEATURES
We've built our Racks with boat cleats for ratchet tie-downs and ropes: the solid steel rope cleat is fully welded to the steel for ultimate strength.
Custom built for each truck to accommodate a standard flat-bottom shell, Rack-it conforms to the body lines of the vehicle, eliminating drag and complementing the look of the truck.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.